What are the Top 30 Tyre Companies in 2022?
In tyre industry, there are lots of manufacturers and suppliers globally. Every year, the tyre press will give best 20 tyre manufacturering list in the world. See below top 30 tyre manufactureres globally.
– Michelin: The company was founded in 1889 by two brothers, Édouard Michelin and André Michelin, who operated a rubber factory in France. The French tire company currently has 117 plants in 26 countries. The company’s turnover is $26.55 billion.
– Bridgestone: The company was founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi in Japan. Its sales in 2021 were $28.15 billion.
– Continental AG: The company was founded in Germany on October 8, 1871. The company has 13 manufacturing plants in 12 countries worldwide. The company’s revenue is $45 billion.
– Goodyear Tires: The company was founded in 1898 by Frank Seiberling in the United States. Goodyear has been in the tire industry for more than 100 years. The company’s turnover is 12.32 billion US dollars.
– Sumitomo Rubber Industries: It was founded in 1909 by Masatomo Sumitomo in Japan. The company’s turnover is 7.93 billion US dollars.
– Hankook Tire: The founder was Cho Hong-Je from South Korea in 1968. The company’s turnover is 6.12 billion US dollars.
– Pirelli: The company was founded in 1972 by Giovanni Battista Pirelli in Italy. Pirelli currently has 19 factories in 12 countries. The company’s revenue is $5.13 billion.
– Yokohama Rubber Company: the company was founded in 1917 in Japan, Suekichi Nakagawa was the first director of Yokohama. The company’s sales amount to US$5.22 billion.
– Zhongce Rubber Group Co. Ltd: It was founded in China in 1958. The company is also known as ZC Rubber. The turnover of the company is US$4.6 billion.
– Maxxis Tires: It was founded in 1967 by Luo Jye in Taiwan. Its turnover is currently 4 billion US dollars.
– Toyo Tires: The company was founded on August 1, 1945 by RikimatsuTomihisa in Osaka, Japan. The company’s sales in 2020 were US$3.29 billion.
– Linglong Tire: It was founded in Zhaoyuan, Shandong. At that time, Linglong was known as Zhaoyuan Tire Repair Factory before becoming Linglong in 1987. The company’s revenue was US$4986.74 million in sales.